1. The offer is valid from Monday 3rd February, 2020 to Saturday 21st November, 2020 inclusive.
2. Any AGA Cooker ordered as part of this offer must be delivered and installed within 12 weeks of the appliance order date.
3. The Trade In offer is available when you trade in a cast-iron iron or non-cast iron range cooker (excludes built in appliances) and purchase an AGA 3 Series or 7 Series Cooker.
4. Full payment or a minimum deposit of £500 will be required at the time of placing the order and any remaining balance MUST be paid in FULL no later than 14 days prior to the delivery date.
5. The Enhanced Trade In offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
6. The Enhanced Trade In offer is valid in mainland United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland and islands connected to the mainland by road bridges (e.g. Skye and Anglesey).
7. The appliance being traded in must be the property of the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that any outstanding finance or lease agreements are settled. Any liabilities relating to such agreements remain the responsibility of the consumer in perpetuity.
8. No cash alternative is available.
9. AGA Rangemaster Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
10. Only one appliance can be traded in against an AGA Cooker order.
11. Under the terms of sale if an order is cancelled after an appliance has been removed from site then AGA Rangemaster reserve the right to charge for the safe removal and disposal of the that appliance.
12. AGA Rangemaster reserve the right to apply a restocking charge for any cancelled appliance orders.
13. Where a delivery date is confirmed and then cancelled within 5 working days of the delivery date the Customer will be subject to a redelivery charge of £250.
14. Where a delivery date is confirmed and then cancelled within 2 working days the delivery date the Customer will be subject to a redelivery charge of £450.
15. Where there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and our standard terms and conditions, these take precedence. In all other instances, normal terms and conditions of sale apply.
16. AGA Rangemaster Ltd reserves the right to cancel an order or invoice at the normal retail price where signed terms and conditions have not been received from the customer.
AGA Cast Iron Cooker being traded in
17. The owner’s current cast-iron heat storage cooker will be removed by AGA as part of the Trade In offer.
18. AGA approved engineers will remove the AGA appliance.
19. We will always try to remove the cooker in one piece to cause the least amount of inconvenience; situations may arise where this isn’t possible so the cooker may need to be dismantled.
20. The consumer is responsible for full disconnection of the old (cast-iron) trade-in appliance from fuel supply and flue, prior to collection. If the Cooker being removed is Gas / Oil the consumer should arrange for their AGA to be disconnected from the fuel source and flue system prior to our Home Delivery team attending to undertake the removal.
21. Any appliance fitted with a water boiler will need the system drained and the pipe work disconnected and capped off prior to removal of the cooker. The primary flow will need to be capped and the primary return capped.
22. If the cooker is to be dismantled the surrounding working area should be protected and loose or freestanding objects removed. Depending on the age of the cooker it may be packed with a powdery substance which will need to be removed by hand, this may cause dust or dirt.
Other Cast Iron Cooker being traded in
23. Where the appliance being removed is not an AGA cast-iron Cooker, it must be removed prior to collection and be on a suitable hard standing surface outside with reasonable access. We reserve the right to refuse to uplift the traded in appliance if these conditions are not met.