This particular range cooker comes in White, Aubergine, Victoria Blue, Black, Blue, Burgundy, Cream, Dove Grey, Fern, Graphite, Green, Marine Blue, Dusky Pink, Sage, Teal, White, and Mustard.
Everhot 60 has an enduring and broad appeal which is especially popular for homes where space is at a premium.
With its two large ovens, cast iron hot and simmer plates and integral grill, the Everhot 60 has the capacity of many of its larger competitors.
Installation is incredibly straightforward since neither flue nor re-enforced floor is needed and it simply plugs into a 13 amp socket, keeping any disruption to a minimum.
Electric – one 13 amp socket required.
No regular servicing is required – a saving against other brands.
When operated at our recommended working temperatures, the EVERHOT 60 will produce approximately 600W of heat.
The EVERHOT 60 consumes approximately 85 units of power per week when used at recommended settings*.
- Hot plate: W225, D355mm
- Simmer plate: W175, D355mm
- Top oven: W395, H290, D490mm
- Bottom oven: W395, H290, D470mm
- Hot plate: Maximum 350°C
- Simmer plate: Maximum 400°C
- Top oven: Maximum 250°C
- Bottom oven: Maximum 180°C
- Grill A 2.5KW full width radiant grill with a 30 minute digital timer is located in the top oven.
Our robust control box is compact and clearly labelled for ease of use It is normally sited adjacent to the cooker in a cupboard or on the worktop. Individual switches control each cooking area and include a light which indicates when each circuit has reached its set temperature. The lights will turn from green to red intermittently to indicate when more heat is being supplied. The integral grill with timer, is also switched on via the control box.
- Clear digital display allowing exact temperatures to be set for each cooking area
- Easy to clean surface – no knobs to catch dirt
- High quality stainless steel housing.
- Approximate dimensions: W220mm, H157mm, D145mm
* Recommended temperatures are normal cooking temperatures with ECO enabled between 9pm and 5am.
This functionality is now available as standard on all EVERHOT cookers. It provides a type of 'sleep' facility which allows the range to be dropped to a low temperature that can be predetermined.
The ECO function can be entered manually through a button on the control box or can be controlled automatically via a simple timer function. We estimate the likely savings through regular overnight use to be around 15% of overall running costs.
In addition, whist in ECO mode, the cooker has a maximum load requirement of 2KW, this facility will particularly appeal to customers who use sustainable energy systems - wind, water, photovoltaic, etc.