The Everhot electric stove is the perfect blend of traditional good looks and modern efficiency. A 1.5kW thermostatically controlled heating element gently warms the room and behind the cast iron door you will find a 20 litre oven, perfect for cooking small dishes. The quality engineered steel and cast iron heat storage construction will provide heat long after the stove has been turned off.
The heater is designed to be left on for extended periods and is perfect for fireplaces where wood burners are not wanted or possible. Additionally the heater has no electronics and can be used as a ‘solar dump’ for excess production.
For full technical specifications click here.
• 13amp plug supply • 1.5kW Heater
• 20 litre oven (max 200˚c)
• Half power – simmering
• Weight 50kg approx.
• Not recommended for use on deep or thick pile carpets.
• Use on Thin pile carpets, fire-resistant hard surfaces, wooden floors etc. – hearth not required.
• Majority of heated air escapes via heat vent – not recommended to be placed under counters, tables etc.